Cleaning Services to Eliminate Viruses & Bacteria
Many customers are asking how to minimize the effects of viruses and resulting illnesses from spreading within their workplace and keep employees healthy. Russell Janitorial LLC specializes in complete commercial cleaning services including disinfection of surfaces to kill bacteria and viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent the Spread of Sickness in the Workplace
The same products and procedures that prevent and reduce the spread of viruses hold true with bacteria and other germs.
If you are concerned about keeping your employees and visitors safe, here are top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Employees with a fever must stay home. If they report having a fever or think they are sick, they should see their doctor avoid work and other public places.
- Frequently and thoroughly clean (or call Russell Janitorial LLC to clean) surfaces that come into contact with multiple people, such as shared computers, light switches, doorknobs, toilets, faucets and more.
- Disinfect surfaces to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can fight bacteria and viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide disinfectant, Sanizide, and others. Call Russell Janitorial LLC for disinfection services at (707) 355-4706.
- Keep restrooms and other common areas stocked with disinfecting hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer and encourage all staff to practice good handwashing practices, including using soap and water and scrubbing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, call Russell Janitorial LLC for a free on-site consultation by Russell Janitorial LLC.
Why Call Russell Janitorial LLC for Cleaning and Sanitization Services?
The staff at Russell Janitorial LLC use a Betco product called pH7Q Dual Virucidal Performance formula that works to kill Coronavirus -19.
Thousands of people are affected by sickness caused viruses, such as various forms of the flu, each year. Providing thorough sanitization services for over 32 years, Russell Janitorial LLC takes great pride in following best practices put out by the Center for Disease Control.
All of our cleaning crews are thoroughly trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper procedures are followed when cleaning and sanitizing commercial buildings with special attention placed in areas commonly missed by others.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, or when the spread of virus is prevalent, the cleaning crews at Russell Janitorial LLC follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol to tackle all surfaces to prevent further spread. The staff can be made available to increase the frequency of cleaning services during the most critical times of an outbreak and are even able to provide porter services to keep surfaces clean throughout your business hours.
When you call (707) 355-4706 with concerns for cleaning to prevent the spread of viruses, every faucet, doorknob, common surface, shared tablet and more are cleaned and sanitized. These vigilant practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are today’s best-known practices to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of viruses, visit the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.